Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Pictures


Let me start off by saying... taking your own Halloween pictures with 2 children is quiet a job!! If one looked cute the other was looking in a different direction, or moving, or running around, or trying to take off their costume! It was pretty funny though! :)

Alyssa as my beautiful Princess Belle

I love this picture! So sweet! :)

Look at my little frog prince!!

This was the start of about 50 pictures i took! Then i had to decide which ones were the best to keep.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

These are SO CUTE!!! Gavin looks so adorable in that frog costume :)

Krystal said...

Wow! Gaving looks so grown up all the sudden! Alyssa is so pretty in her dress! :) Sorry I missed it. But I will see you on the 15th! I cant believe its coming up already!