Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Another Thanksgiving has come and gone so quickly! Our family goes on rotation for each holiday (since my parents live in Fresno) and this year Gavin got to spend his 1st Thanksgiving with Grandma and Papa! We were very thankful to eat a huge and yummy dinner and dessert(s)!!

Alyssa had so much fun with her cousin Sean! Brian tried to "contain" them long enough so i could take a picture!

Aunt Diana was in love with Gavin! I think its safe to say that she got her baby fix!! lol


Alyssa and Gavin have so much fun with Auntie Ashley!! Alyssa especially loves this cuz Mommy doesn't let her do this at home! LOL!

I really wanted to take some pictures with Daddy since we don't normally... this was one of the better pictures that turned out since Daddy either gives dirty looks or silly, really silly, faces. :)

1 comment:

Krystal said...

That is such a cute picture of you and Brian! Looks like you had a busy November, with all those Thanksgivings! BTW, I LOVE your blog, its so pretty! Mine looks so lame! I need a background like yours. And I cant figure out how to post pictures in the body... only on the side. I'm a dork! haa haa! okay, this was suppose to be commenting you, not blabing about myself. I love your blog! :)