In the early afternoon we went over to visit lots of family on my Dad's side and ate very delicious homemade tamales!!! Afterward Alyssa and Gavin had lots of fun playing outside with their cousins!!
Later that day we had Christmas dinner at my Amo's house... which by the way was so yummy!! There are definitely no meals missed while visiting my family lol!!

1 comment:
wow! what a busy christmas!!!!! I love all the pictures!
Sorry if I have fallen off the face of the earth.... I've been so busy with both jobs b/c of the new year holiday... seems like I'm just now recovering from the last 2 weeks of december. And my cell phone officially died. I should have a new one by tonight... so I'll be back up and running soon. I'm saving the date, just like you told me. :) I dont think I even responded to facebook stuff this past week.
Talk to you soon!
-Krystal
Post a Comment