Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Play Time!!!

This week has been flying by with all the play going on! Monday we went over to Mattie and Jenny's house for some crib jumping fun!! :)

Atlantis Park... this big park is located in the city of Garden Grove. They have some pretty cool slides and lots of area for play. All the kids had a good time, but i think us mom's were pretty tired by the time we left. Plus it so happened there were kids by the bus loads (probably 3 or 4 buses that i saw) so there were a lot of children everywhere! I am actually contemplating getting one of those back packs with a leash for Gavin cuz he LOVES to run everywhere but where Alyssa is... it gets very tiring not to mention i have Alyssa to look after too, but thank you to Jenny for all the help out with that today! :)

Look at these 2 cutie pies!! The girls have such a good time together and you gotta love Mattie... she had to scream everytime they went down the slide!! I told Jenny that i would not want to be the one to sit next to her on a roller coaster! hehe :)

Cheese!!

I love when Gavin wants to swing cuz then he gets a moment of confinment! lol :)

3 comments:

Mattie said...

yes, super fun, but tiring... and i can't get the slide screaming out of my head, she is so crazy!

Sarah said...

I'm so with you on the leash/backpack thing! Jeff and I were just talking about that on Saturday!

Lanae said...

Oh good, i am not the only one that's considering it!! We can get one together!! lol