“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.”
Monday, September 28, 2009
Amo's Visit!!
Alyssa and I were making a tent for her dolls to play in while we were waiting for Amo to arrive!!
On Sunday we went to the SD Zoo with Amo and Alyssa surprised us all by wanted to say hi and talk with the hippo! I think she was trying to figure out why it didnt quiet look like a real one! :)
By the time we reached the Elephant Odyssey Alyssa was getting pretty tired!
Snack time!!
On Monday we went to Castle Park with Amo and had lots of fun!!
Gavin is such a boy... always running, climbing things way bigger then him... there is no fear in this kid!!
Catching some shade and making sand cakes with Amo.
I don't have any pictures of Alyssa and Gavin playing in the water at The District, but hopefully Amo can send me some soon so i can post them. Gavin got drenched and luckily i brought a change of clothes for him... he was laughing every time the water squirt him and all the people watching were laughing and getting the biggest kick out of it! Then after we ate dinner Alyssa was in the mood to dance and since they have big screens around the area showing music videos she decided it was time to get up on the stage and dance! I could not believe my girl that acts so shy around friends did not have a shy bone in her that night! I have a video clip to follow this post! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I had so much fun going to the Santiago Zoo with all of you and to the parks where Gavin and Alyssa play. Can't wait to come again! Love, Amo
We have 2 very active children that continue to make our lives richer every day. There are not enough words to describe the feeling you get once you have become a parent. There is always something to be learned and something that makes you better.
1 comment:
I had so much fun going to the Santiago Zoo with all of you and to the parks where Gavin and Alyssa play. Can't wait to come again! Love, Amo
Post a Comment